The home of the Eagles, Sharon High School is led by Principal Jose Libano and Assistant Principals William Klements and Mary Trahan. The school offers a variety of extracurricular activities; The Talon became Sharon High's official student newspaper in 2005, according to the school's website. The athletics teams compete in the Hockomock League.
- Fax: 781-784-1550
- Hours: School starts at 8:05am, ends 2:39pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Number of students: 1,181
- Public/Private: Public
- Accreditation/licenses: Sharon High School is accredited by the New England Association of Secondary Schools and Colleges.
- Parking: Free lot
- Grade levels: 9-12
- Special education: Yes
- Uniforms: No
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Advanced placement courses: Sharon High School offers advanced placement courses in such topics as English, European History, Psychology, Calculus AB, Biology, Chemistry, and Mandarin Chinese V.
- Extracurricular activities available: Sharon High's recognized mock trial team and drama program are the school's extracurricular activities. The mock trial team reached the state finals in 2009, for example.
- Sports teams: Sharon High competes in the Hockomock League. The fall sports include football, boys and girls soccer, golf, field hockey and volleyball.