Hertz Nursery School offers programs for children two to five years of age. Hertz believes in encouraging a child's positive self image and preparing children to make well-founded decisions and choices through participation in a theme-oriented program that integrates religious and secular components. This nursery school is located at 125 Pond Street.
- Hours: Classes: 8am - 3pm; additional early and late stay options available
- Handicap Accessible: Elevator, bathrooms
- Founding Date: 1984
- Number of students: 75
- Public/Private: Private
- Religious affiliation: Jewish
- Acceptance rate (%): 100
- Graduation rate (%): 100
- Accreditation/licenses: Mass EEC and Judaic accreditation from Boston based Jewish organization
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 6-1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 11
- How engaged is the school with the community?: Values and Good deeds of Judaism help to bring the community and our program together.
- What makes this community special?: Hertz Nursery School creates community with it's unique community time and room. Children, families and staff become a close knit community who care for one another.
- Montessori: No
- Age range: 3-5 years
- Uniforms: No
- Special education: Yes