French Memories Bakery & Cafe
A Best of Boston winner, French Memories Bakery & Cafe opened two years ago in Sharon and offers baked goods prepared fresh daily. Owned by two husband-wife teams, both husbands are French born and trained pastry chefs. Specialties include French products, breads, pastries, croissants and baguettes. Customers can enjoy their food both inside and out, the latter in a pleasantly landscaped site in front of the store. The owners operate two other similar businesses, Cafe Vanille in Boston and French Memories in Duxbury. They have been in the business of feeding pastries to greater Boston residents for more than 20 years.
- Fax: 781-934-9806
- Hours: Mon, 6am - 6pm; Tue - Fri, 6am - 7pm; Sat, 7am - 7 pm; Sun, 8am - 5pm.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk, and the bathroom is handicapped equipped.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pastries, breads and other baked goods.
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: French breads and pastries.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Free