Camp Gannett, located on Lake Massapoag, is owned and operated by the Elizabeth Peabody House, a neighborhood center in the city of Somerville. This summer day camp hosts 100-plus kids, aged 5 to 14, each summer during eight one-week sessions. Transportation is provided from the Elizabeth Peabody House to the camp. Tuition ranges from $150 to $195 a week; a variety of scholarships and vouchers are provided and accepted.
- Hours: Summer weekdays, 8am - 4:10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Membership info: Various discounts, subsidies and payments accepted. Contact Elizabeth Peabody House for more information.
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Facilities: Basketball courts, Rowing/boating/sailing
- Facility types: Indoor, Outdoor
- Features: Clubhouse, Picnic areas
- Seasons: Summer (Jun-Aug)