Sharon Public Schools is seeking qualified candidates for a long-term substitute mathematics teacher at Sharon High School. Classes would include: one section of Algebra & Trigonometry, two sections of Algebra I, one section of Algebra II. Assignment would be from March 24, 2014 - May 6, 2014.
- A minimum of three years recent experience leading, managing, motivating, and developing a team, including sales associates, to meet and exceed assigned goals, within a goal based and/or results driven environment
- Proven customer service skills and the ability to resolve problems and prevent customer dissatisfaction
- Ability to effectively manage multiple responsibilities and priorities
- Proven record of sound decision making, balancing risk with customer/client needs and business goals
- Availability to work weekends and/or extended hours as required to run the business
- Pass pre-employment assessments
- Bachelor’s degree
- Sales management experience in the following fields: banking/financial services, mortgage, retail or hospitality
- Bilingual (fluent verbal and written) skills
- Proficiency in basic computer skills
Digital Print Production:
- Follows production workflow to produce high volumes of work, using high end digital printer/copier equipment; Operate of variety of finishing equipment including cutters, drills and bindery.
- Effectively prepare and troubleshoot various files formats and change to PDF print-ready status.
- Responsible for the insuring that all work produced is in accordance with the job ticket and customers quality expectations.
- Run orders on time while maximizing the machines productivity.
- Properly use and care for all equipment in compliance with operating instructions; use machine log/call list and escalation process to schedule machine and equipment maintenance.
- Follow policies & procedures; Ensure a clean and organized facility; Follow safety precautions
- Packages finished products for shipping
- May serve as back up driver
- Utilizes production tools to monitor progress of production, confers with production center personnel
- Works with PC Lead/Expert and PC Specialist to alter the production schedule and job order to expedite timely processing of projects in accordance with the customers requirements and Staples production center standards.
- Maintains log of projects in production and updates this log daily to reflect current project
- Attention to detail a must; Sound organizational skills
- Experience managing multiple priorities
- Ability to read & interpret instructions, identify problems/missing information and address them proactively
- Basic computer skills a must
- Knowledge of copy and print
- Experience working in a print environment
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word), Acrobat, Adobe Creative Suite, Publisher.
- Experience using technology to open a disk, CD, Zip and print a document in the formats listed above.