At its meeting on Tuesday, Dec. 11, the Sharon Board of Selectmen will hold a hearing regarding a four-way stop sign along Dunbar Street, among other issues.
The meeting, which will begin at 7 p.m. at Sharon Town Hall, will also include discussion on several budgets for the Fiscal Year 2014, as well as consideration of a date for a Special Town Meeting in 2013.
Tuesday's meeting comes off the heals of last week's Special Town Meeting, the results of which can be found here.
Below is the full agenda of the Sharon Board of Selectmen Meeting for Tuesday, Dec. 11:
SECTION I. – APPOINTMENTS
- 7 p.m. – Mark Mazur: Classification Hearing
- 7:15 p.m. – Sharon Friends of the Council on Aging Raffle
- 7:25 p.m. – Administrative Assessor Mark Mazur: FY ’14 Budget
- 7:30 p.m. – Katherine Petze - Hearing regarding Dunbar Street four-way stop sign
- 7:40 p.m. – Information Technology Systems Administrator Donald Hillegass: FY 2014 Budget
- 7:45 p.m. – Town Accountant Cindy Doherty: FY ‘14 Budget
- 7:50 p.m. – Finance Director Bill Fowler: FY ‘14 Budget Treasures/Collector, Debt Service, Health Insurance
- 8:05 p.m. – Council on Aging Director Norma Simons: FY ’14 Budget Council on Aging
- 8:15 p.m. – Recreation Director Amanda Deni Levasseur: FY ’14 Budget
- 8:25 p.m. – Town Administrator Ben Puritz: FY ’14 Board of Selectmen Budget
- 8:35 p.m. – Town Administrator Ben Puritz: FY ’14 Insurance Budget
SECTION II. – GENERAL BUSINESS
- Consider approval of the Regular Session Minutes of December 3, 2012
- Copy of Regular Session Minutes of December 3, 2012
- Consider approval of Environmental Preservation Support Trust - Assignment and Grant of Conservation Restrictions to Town
- Memo from Associate Town Counsel Lisa Whelan
- Consider approval of 2013 Board and Committee appointments
- Consider approval of date for 2013 Fall Special Town Meeting
- Memo from Town Clerk Marlene Chused
- Consider approval of banner request by Veteran’s Agent Paul Bergeron from May 20 – May 28, 2013 (First Position) and June 10 – June 15, 2013 (First Position)
- Consider approval of banner request by Sharon Youth Lacrosse from December 17 – 24, 2012 (First Position)
- Consider approval of banner request by Temple Israel from March 11 – 18, 2013 (First Position)
- Consider voting to move into Executive Session to discuss: Collective Bargaining-SMEA Negotiations.