Town Nomination papers are now available at the Town Clerk’s Office, Town Office Building, 90 South Main Street. The last day to take out nomination papers is Friday, March 21, 2014 at noon. Nomination papers must be submitted to the Board of Registrars of Voters for certification of names by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, March 25, 2014. Any questions, please call the Town Clerk’s Office – 781-784-1500 ext. 1201.
The following positions will be on May’s ballot:
- Selectmen - Currently held by Walter B. Roach, Jr.
- Assessor – Currently held by Paula B. Keefe
- Housing Authority – Currently held by Peter Clark Melvin
- Library Trustee – Currently held by Jacqueline Modiste and Carolyn L. Weeks
- Planning Board – Currently held by David Milowe
- Town Clerk – Currently held by Marlene B. Chused
- Moderator – Currently held by David L. Yas
- School Committee – Currently held by Jonathan C. Hitter Laura Salomons
All terms are for three years except for housing authority which is for five years.