.

Sharon Fire Log: Stove Top Cooking Fire, Natural Gas Leak

The following information was provided by the Sharon Fire Department daily log.

Monday, Jan. 21

5:44 p.m. - The Sharon Fire Department responded to a stove-top cooking fire at a residence on Bradford Avenue. Fire crews were called and the fire was out upon arrival. The home was then ventilated.

7:07 p.m. - A natural gas/LPG leak was reported on Norwood Street. The Sharon Fire Department ventilated the home.

Thursday, Jan. 24

6:24 a.m. - A smell of carbon monoxide was reported at a residence on Norwood Street. The Sharon Fire Department ventilated the home.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »