Sharon Fire Log: Sharon Fire Department Assists in Stoughton Fire

The following information was provided by the Sharon Fire Department daily log.

Monday, Dec. 24

1:36 a.m. - A carbon monoxide detector was activated and investigated at a home on Azalea Road.

10:15 a.m. - An investigation of a natural gas or LPG leak on Tall Tree and Spring Lane.

4:12 p.m. - A motor vehicle accident with injuries on North Main Street. Persons were transported to the hospital.

6:14 p.m. - An investigation of a natural gas/LPG leak on Aspen Road.

9:30 p.m. - The Sharon Fire Department provided apparatus and assisted the Stoughton Fire Department with a building fire on Kenmore Road in Stoughton. The roof of the home was opened up and the fire was put out.

Tuesday, Dec. 25

9:06 a.m. - A car with an over heated motor was smoking on Billings Street.

Thursday, Dec. 27

3:01 p.m. - A toaster fire was reported on ast Foxboro Street.

Friday, Dec. 28

4:31 p.m. - A cooking fire in the kitchen of a home on Pond Street. The fire was confined to the pan.

5:04 p.m. - A natural gas or LPG leak was investigated on Hampton Road.


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »