.

Sharon Fire Log: Cooking Fire, Steam Leak and a Fire in Stoughton

The following information has been provided by the Sharon Fire Department daily log.

Sunday, Jan. 6

12:56 a.m. - A water/steam leak was reported at 25 East St. which was referred to proper authority.

10:42 a.m. - A smoke/odor removal at 26 Pond St. was investigated.

Monday, Jan. 7

8:58 p.m. - A cooking fire which was confined to a container. A home had to be ventilated to get the smoke out.

Tuesday, Jan. 8

6:56 p.m. - A natural gas or LPG leak at 219 Massapoag Ave. was investigated.

Wednesday, Jan. 9

3:09 p.m. - A smell of smoke was reported at 172 No. Main Street, which was investigated.

Friday, Jan. 11

8:44 a.m. - A natural gas/LPG leak at 41 Brook Rd. was investigated.

10:20 a.m. - The Sharon Fire Department assisted Stoughton Fire Department for a building fire at 31 Wales Ave. in Stoughton. The fire was extinguished.

2:15 p.m. - An investigation of a natural gas or LPG leak at Wilshire and Johnson Road.

Saturday, Jan. 12

3:06 a.m. - Steam was mistaken for smoke at 333 South Main St.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »