5:17 p.m. - A cooking fire, confined to a container at 26 Hixson Farm Road. The container was removed.
4:35 p.m. - An LPG or natural gas leak at 10 Robin Road. Hazardous materials and leak control were confined.
1:13 a.m. - A carbon monoxide incident occured at 190 Norwood Street. The situation was investigated.
8:14 a.m. - A carbon monoxide incident occured at 10 West Ridge Drive. Hazmat detection, monitoring and sampling.
10:13 p.m. - A building fire at 6 Tory Treasure Lane. The fire was confined to the chimney and was extinguished.