.

Sharon Fire Log: A Small Brush Fire on Rte. 95 South

The following information was provided by the Sharon Fire Department daily log.

Nov. 11

3:33 p.m. - A natural gas leak at 19 High St. was investigated.

Nov. 14

12:13 a.m. - A malfunction in a smoke detector at 23 Inca Trail caused the alarm to go off. The alarm system was restored.

11:55 a.m. - There was a steam leak at 47 Richards Ave., which was investigated and taken care of.

1:11 p.m. - A motor vehicle accident with injuries occur ed on Rte. 1 over the Rte. 95 overpass. First aid was provided.

7:19 p.m. - A small brush fire on Rte. 95 south of Coney Street. The fire was extinguished.

Nov. 17

6:53 p.m. - There was a natural gas leak at 21 Aspen Rd. The hazardous material was identified and analyzed.

8:32 p.m. - A carbon monoxide incident at Rte. 95 S. Pleasant Street was investigated.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something