1. TOT TIME Story time at the Sharon Public Library for the under threes. We'll share a short picture book, songs and fingerplays. Pre-registration required. Location: Cynthia B. Fox Community Room,Sharon Public Library.Contact: Danielle Margarida (781)784-1578 ext. 1432
2. 1:30 - 2:15 pm Story time and craft for ages 4-5. This week's theme: Eric Carle. Pre-registration required. Location: Cynthia B. Fox Community Room, Sharon Public Library. Contact: Danielle Margarida (781)784-1578 ext. 1432
3. On Saturday, Sept. 22 and Sunday, Spet. 23, it's the Life is Good Festival in Canton at Prowse Farm. Two days of music and optimism, with 100 percent of the profits going to help kids in need. There will be three stages of nationally known music talent, hands on games, interactive art activities and so much more. The event aims to help children overcome poverty, violence and illness. Life is Good.
4. On Sunday, Sept. 23, at 1 p.m. the Blue Hill Walking Club meets over at Borderland State Park Visitor Center, 259 Massapoag, for an easy three-mile walk that loops around Leech Pond. There is a $2 parking fee.
5. You could also take a weekend stroll on the 'Bradley Estate' located in our neighboring Town of Canton. There are 90 acres at the Eleanor Bradley Estate. There is hiking on a loop that circles around the entire property, dog friendly as long as your pooch is on a leash and doesn't leave anything behind,bird watching, llamas, and picnic areas make for a full day for everyone. Contact:978-921-1944