1. Here is your Wednesday weather forecast, courtesy of WHDH Weather:
Early sun, then increasing clouds in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 40s at the coast, mid 50s inland. Breezy. East wind increasing 12-18mph.
2. Students of Sharon Public Schools return to the classroom today after a week off for April Vacation.
3. The last day of school for all Sharon Public School students is a half day on Wednesday, June 26.
4. If you are looking for a fun, creative and artistic outlet for your child this summer, the NEW ARTS Studio in Sharon has a variety of classes to look through, including painting, pottery, printing, and more. Classes run from 9 a.m. until noon starting the week of July 8.
5. A call for entry to the first annual Sharon Craft Exhibit has been opened. Anyone interested in entering must do so by June 15.