Every Sunday, Sharon Patch will highlight some of the events happening during the coming week. So if you're looking for something fun or interesting to do, or a cause to support, you'll find some ideas right here.
- State Sen. James Timilty (D-Walpole) speaks with the Over 60 Men's Club at 9:15 a.m. at the .
- Storyteller Judith Black presents "Kavalier's Mirrors: Three Stories for Adults" at 7 p.m. at the .
- Registration for 2012 Sharon Pop Warner, flag football, football and cheer/dance will take place from 5:30 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, March 21 and Tuesday, March 27 at the Sharon High School gym. Teams and squads fill up on a first come, first served basis.
- The Sharon Education Foundation's 2012 Speaker Series continues at 7 p.m. in the Sharon High School library. Diana Cutaia, a national speaker and trainer in sport based youth development and coaching, will focus on the value of sport for children and how parents can ensure a positive and healthy experience. She will outline the development of young people and what "age-appropriate in sports" means.
- Master Magician Brian Baskin presents "Amazing Feats of Magic and Escape" at 2 p.m. at the .
- A Chinese culture discussion will be held from 2 to 4:30 p.m. in the Sharon Public Library.
- One Book One Town 2012: Sharon Reads Together and the Sharon Pluralism Network present an animated film about the Iranian Revolution at 4 p.m. at the Sharon Public Library. An discussion with Sharon-Iranian residents will follow.
- Sharon's 7th Annual Meet & Greet Character Breakfast to benefit The Chernobyl Children Project USA Inc. will be held from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at Our Lady of Sorrows Catholic Church.
- The PTO will hold its annual Fun Fair from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.