1. The MBTA will be free to use after 8 p.m. tonight, New Year's Eve 2012. For the full New Year's Eve schedule, click here.
2. Not sure what to do with your friends to ring in the New Year? Find out how to throw an inexpensive New Year's Eve party tonight!
3. Did you know that, for Hungarians and various other cultures, lentil soup is a New Year's Day favorite because it symbolizes wealth and the hope of a good year for personal finances? It's true. Check out this recipe for lentil soup.
4. The majority of communities throughout the Commonwealth saw a fine blanket of snow descend upon the region this past weekend. Got some great photos of the snow? Submit them here!
5. Now that snow is covering the grounds of Sharon, we want to know - where do you most enjoy going sledding in the Sharon area?