1. A cancer support group will meet at the Sharon Adult Center and Council on Aging today from 10:30 a.m. until noon.
2. Do you have a question about anything in Sharon these days? Let us know and we'll do our best to dig up the answer! Send a note to email@example.com!
3. Mass Audubon’s Moose Hill Wildlife Gallery is hosting the exhibit, “Snow and Ice”. Seven New England artists exhibit the excitement and serenity of the New England winter. Explore nature and the experience the drama with their inspirational interpretations of snow and ice.
4. There will be no blood pressure clinics at the Sharon Health Department on Dec. 26, 27 or 28. For immediate assistance, Sharon officials are recommending residents visit the Sharon Fire Department.
5. Want your photo to be featured on the Sharon Patch Facebook page? Click here to upload your best scenic pictuers of Sharon for our new cover photo project!