This is an entry level position, this Associate will perform all activies involved in the aseptic processing of a living product (Apligraf), under the direct supervision of the Apligraf Team Leader/Apligraf Supervisor/Manager. The Apligraf Associate I will support the Apligraf Manufacturing department by performing the tasks that will assure the safe and timely processing of Apligraf, working in both a Class 100 and Class 10K cleanroom.
- Responsible for manufacturing Apligraf according to established Master Batch Records and Operating Procedures.
- Responsible for the preparation of all media and sanitizing agents used in the Production areas.
- Responsible for adherence to all Operating Procedures, protocols, policies, regulatory requirements, GMP, and safety guidelines.
- Responsible for assuring batch records are complete and are compliant with all protocols.
- Responsible for proper operation of all clean room equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining all required records and adherence to established guidelines for quality control procedures, GMP’s, and safety.
An immediate need for level 1 or level 2 BMW Technicians at the BMW Gallery in Norwood, MA. Company is seeking only experienced BMW technicians with at least 3 years experience in a BMW dealership setting. Offer an industry-leading compensation and benefits package. This is a rare opportunity to join one of New England’s largest dealer groups.
Resident Salon Services is a salon management corporation providing on-site services for residents of retirement communities, assisted living facilities and long term care centers.
Requirements and responsibilities:
- Must have prior front desk experience
- Greet clients, answer phones, book and confirm appointments
- Operate POS
- A friendly, people-oriented, customer driven individual. Team Player
- Ability to communicate clearly & professionally with both co-workers and clientele
- Have reliable transportation, and be on time
- Ability to multi-task and work in a highly active environment
- Inventory receiving and stocking. Making sure retail shelves are neat, full, and organized.
- Fashion oriented (polished, professional attire & hair well groomed)
- Open and close salon
If interested in an interview, please call Jeanne Costello at 781-848-1515.
This is a Part-Time customer service representative position, working less than 20 hours per week. The position is located in our Westwood Call Center. Hours are various and can be any day, including weekends (hours are subject to change, and based on seniority).
Under general supervision, the Customer Service Representative is accountable for handling all customer service inquiries, via telephone, mail, Internet, video conferencing or in person, for existing products and services. The primary focus of this position is to insure timely resolution of customer inquiries. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for preparing and maintaining any necessary records associated with the customer contact.
The Customer Service Representative must have strong analytical reasoning and negotiating skills, and must be courteous, tactful and exercise patience in dealing with customers, the general public and interfacing departments under difficult circumstances. The Customer Service Representative must demonstrate the ability to recognize potential problems and take corrective action, respond, prioritize, document and follow customer requests through to completion.
The Client Coordinator is responsible for servicing inquiries from clients, physicians, nurses or any representative acting on behalf of a client. This position performs a wide range of data processing tasks, including data preparation, data entry, data tracking, documentation and filing. All duties are handled with a high degree of quality customer service and in compliance with all regulatory and company standards.