Licenses and Certifications:
- MA Heating/Refrigeration
- EPA certification
- H.S. Diploma
- MA driver’s license
- 5 yrs. in commercial service
- DDC/Energy Mgmt. Systems
Part time Afternoon position 4:30-10PM Mon.-Fri. Must have own transportation to location. Organize product and order pick from stockroom load trucks.
- Maintain a heart and passion for the spiritual formation of those in the worship ministry and in the church.
- Oversee the entire Worship ministry
- Oversee and lead worship rehearsals musically, vocally, and technically
- Lead the congregation's participation in various Worship experiences
- Plan weekly services and music order, and incorporate creative design aspects into the services
- Lead worship teams/worship leaders to coordinate special services
- Recruit, schedule, and develop other worship teams
- Continue to hone personal musical proficiency
- Meet with the Lead Pastor regularly and attend monthly Elder’s meetings
- Musically proficient
- Able to lead congregation in worship beyond music
- College or above preferred
- Experience with presentation media, software, and equipment
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Production and Customer Service
- Responsible to coordinate workflow within area of functional expertise.
- Specialist will be required to professionally interact with customers and the sales team to provide information within area of functional expertise.
- Operate production level digital printer/copier equipment, producing high volume of work.
- Operation of variety finishing equipment including cutters, drills and bindery.
- Effectively prepare and troubleshoot various files formats and change to PDF print-ready status.
- Production of work in accordance with the Production Center Workflow and Quality Assurance Process.
- Responsible for the insuring that all work produced is in accordance with the job ticket and customer’s quality expectations.
- Responsible for the reproduction of multiple orders requiring the ability to multi-task between numerous productions and finishing projects on a continuous basis as well as reprioritize as needed to insure deadlines are met.
- Run orders on time while maximizing the machines productivity.
- Properly use and care for all equipment in compliance with operating instructions; use machine log/call list and escalation process to schedule machine and equipment maintenance. Complete daily click entry report.
- Ensure facility is clean and organized, safety precautions are being followed.
- Follow policies and procedures (e.g., Copyright Procedures).
- Give professional presentation by complying with dress code requirements.
- Provide knowledge, direction and other input as needed to customers and the Copy Specialists.
- Answer phones, respond to customer inquiries and/or accept and transfer correspondence to appropriate parties.
- Review Production Center P&L with your manager on a period basis.
- Utilize & maintain equipment in accordance with processes that maximize utilization and minimize costs.
- Execute on the Production Center Workflow and Quality Assurance Process to minimize waste.
- Specialist responsible to recognize opportunities, create & implement productivity and quality process improvement plans.
- Implement process improvement plans to reduce costs and increase productivity.
Training and Development
- Utilize HR Express to track compliance with required trainings as indicated on the L&D Curriculum. Participate in all scheduled training (workshops and Vendor Training).
- Identify and report process improvement opportunities to supervisor or manager. Be actively engaged in the Quality Assurance process.
- Facilitate trainings for production associates in area of specialization.
- Copy, Print, Ship
- Bindery/Finishing & Fulfillment
- Quality Control
- Production tracking/workflow
The Service Representative II is responsible for: driving a truck to service customers' document destruction needs; shredding customers' confidential/sensitive documents; providing top-notch customer service; and adhering to all safety guidelines.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience
Our Service Representative II positions enjoy:
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Vacation
- Career Advancement Opportunities