Sharon Public Schools is seeking qualified candidates for an academic assistant at SHS. The successful candidate will work with high school students with academic, behavioral and emotional challenges. The role requires supporting students in the general education classroom,across grades and content areas and assisting students in understanding the curriculum, completing work and participating in the learning process. The academic assistant may also work with students int he Special Education multi-age classroom setting, providing behavioral support team collaboration and by providing follow thorough on behavior support plans.
Candidates for this position should have both the ability to navigate the academic world of the high school while also understanding and supporting student's social and emotional development. Bachelor's Degree required. Previous experience with students with social/emotional disabilities preferred.
Plans and implements activities that promote social, physical, and intellectual growth of children. Responsible for the care, hygiene, learning, and developmental activities, specialized programs, and redirection of children. Communicates directly with parents. Maintains classroom records, cleanliness, and orderliness.
Meets expectations for delivering customer acquisition and retention, quality program, financial management, and operational compliance, and demonstrates expected behaviors. Provides care and support to children.
- May share lead responsibilities with Assistant Teachers
- Engages with current and prospective parents and family members and is responsive to their needs
- Complies with KLC and all governmental regulations regarding the care of children
- Understands responsibilities as mandated reporter
- Keeps the Director informed of any necessary information regarding the care and safety of children
- Completes timely and accurate documentation according to KLC and other licensing and regulation requirements
- Assists and accepts responsibility in other daily center duties that might be temporary in the event other personnel are not available
- Attends and participates in staff meetings, center events, and parent/customer meetings as requested
Coordinates and oversees scheduling and workflow of Teller staff. Ensures staff compliance with bank policies and procedures. May train and coach Teller staff as needed. Ensures appropriate branch cash supply, orders currency, prepares currency shipments, verifies money shipped to the branch. Opens and closes vault daily, controls cash in vault, distributes daily cash to Tellers. Approves Teller transactions as appropriate. Supervises branch proof, teller recap, and reporting. Meets teller sales referral goals and actively participates in sales promotions. In addition, may perform daily Teller functions. Position reports to Teller Manager.
- High School degree or equivalent required
- At least 1 year teller experience
- Previous sales/customer service experience in a retail environment preferred
- Must successfully complete teller assessment
Whiting Environmental is a dynamic Home Inspection company that is growing and we are looking for professionals to grow with us. Whiting Environmental Building Inspection is dedicated to providing the most professional and thorough inspectional services in Massachusetts. We provide all our clients with the information they depend on at the best value. We stay ahead of the curve in continuing education and technology. We are the leader in the home inspection industry.
We are currently seeking new trainees looking to enter the home inspection business. If you are looking to join one of the most interesting and rewarding professions available Whiting Environmental Building Inspection is the place for you.
If you possess good people skills, have good communication skills, are self-managed and motivated with an acute attention to detail, are familiar with residential construction and are highly motivated, Whiting Environmental wants you to join our team.
Our inspectors are responsible for performing home inspections, radon testing, water quality analysis and wood destroying insect inspections in conformance with Massachusetts standards of practice and federal laws and regulations.
You should have a high school diploma and be able to pass the National Home Inspector exam. If you have already passed or are working on your 75 hour of primary education it is a plus. If not we will get you started. We will assist our inspectors in achieving additional training and certification in radon measurement, mold testing, water quality testing and wood destroying insect inspection
You should be in good general health, have the ability to move up and down ladders, enter attics and crawl spaces and able to carry 50 pounds. You will work in all weather conditions as well as in unconditioned buildings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Lead the sale of HVAC parts, equipment and supplies over the phone and in person interacting with customers on a daily basis
- Plans, develops and implements operational policies and goals.
- Coordinate with local and corporate management to maintain processes and standards as well as contribute to the development of new standards
- Determines responsibilities of assigned staff positions to accomplish business objectives and goals
- Create solutions to customer needs by providing overall technical support and researching options including, but not limited to receiving and processing orders, product and service questions, warranty administration and overall customer complaints
- Determine the inventory mix based on current market, future market trends and customer needs along with making sure that inventory mix is maintained within the location
- Responsible for overall inventory management and ensuring that it is appropriately accounted for
- Research competitive information to competitively price all inventory while maintaining a solid profit margin
- Create a comprehensive marketing strategy for the direct sales office and determine the most efficient avenues to achieve or exceed overall revenue goals
- Process customer orders in a timely and efficient manner
- Work closely with internal customers in Service and Sales departments to efficently support them with jobs and customers
- Drive customer policy enhancements based on need and makes exceptions to customer policies and procedures where appropriate
- Maintain and manage all records for local office (maintain a paper trail of cycle counts, receivers from stock orders and signed invoice copies, etc and make sure there is a good filing system in place in case a customer ever needed a copy of if there were an audit)
- Manage operations and schedule of assigned staff
- Motivate staff to reach revenue and profit goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university preferred; and 5 plus years related HVAC experience. Previous management experience strongly