We are looking for a local college student who is available occasionally during the week from 4pm into early evening as well as the occasional weekend night. . Children ages 10, 9, with a 14 year old sibling who may or may not be home too. We do have pets in house including a cat and some peaceful reptiles. Thank you!
- Work with Center of Excellence and Sales Office personnel to ensure contracting, service goals and objectives are achieved.
- Understand and use financial selling skills necessary for a customer’s buying proposition.
- Develop and conduct Client and Opportunity reviews.
- Provide marketplace feedback to leadership
- Provide sound “business judgment.”
- Utilize Sales tools/systems to organize work, track opportunities, account management,etc
- Maintain an activity level and closure rates to meet annual sales goals
- Prepare and present Client Proposals, cost estimates,and assist in the delivery of Entry Offers as the Team Leader for the company
- Prepare sales plan and Account Management plans for Strategic Accounts
- Work with all Corporate, Region and Local Sales Teams in contributing to best practices development and process refinement
- Consult with Legal, Tax, and Finance teams during contract development and negotiations
- Interact with local management and fulfillment teams in delivering business solutions
- Maintain the role of Executive/Director Client Contact throughout fulfillment of contracting and services
This position must have the following skills, experiences, and educational background in order to fulfill the role requirements:
- Business Management and Acumen
- Strategic Selling and Consultative Engagement
- Financial Analysis and Solution Development
- Presentation Development and Delivery
- Grant, Rebate and Incentive Program Awareness
- HVAC Systems Analysis and Project Development
- Energy, Operations, and Maintenance Analysis
- Contracting/Sub-contracting Project Management
- Engineering and Contracting Law, Liability, and Risk Awareness
- Communication Skills
- Market Analysis and Marketing
- Customer and Opportunity Qualification
- Proficient with MS Office and sales management applications
- Willingness to Travel up to 50%
- Executive Level Sales 5 years, HVAC Industry Equipment and Service Sales 10 years, Energy Retrofit Cost Estimating and Project Development and 5 years in a Vertical Market Specialty
- ASHRAE, AEE, ASHE, MCAA, NAASBO, or other Association Participation
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering (HVAC related) from Accredited Institute
- Masters of Business Administration, preferred
- Courses and Seminars for Vertical Market Understanding
- Courses and Seminars for Quality (Six Sigma), Safety (OSHA), Sustainability, Renewable Energy, and others, preferred
- Climb to access roof areas via ladders and through roof hatches
- Able to carry up to 25 pounds for short distances
Manages by assisting and/or replacing the General Manager in his/her absence. The Assistant Manager needs to be fully prepared to do all the managerial duties and complete them in the time allowed. The Assistant Manager must maintain the daily routine of the store. You are part of the stores management team and must work as a team player.
- Open, operate and close the store
- Assists in all sale signage weekly
- Responsible for ordering, merchandising and store appearance, including; stocking and cleaning.
- Answer customer complaints and inquiries.
- Assists /supervises shift changes
- Assists with checking in vendors
- Works to prevent cash shortages and inventory losses
- Assists General Manager with weekly store schedule and setting shift duties
- Provides new hire orientation and training
- Monitor's and addresses employee relations. Addresses issues and concerns as needed.
- Hourly Position. Schedule will vary. Candidates must be flexible to work day/night, weekends, and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Three months or more in retail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required. As an assistance manager there will be interaction with customers and management daily
- Must have strong organizational skills relating to setting priorities and completing tasks.
- Must possess the ability to solve problems effectively and in a timely manner
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, reach, and lift. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The Sharon Recreation Department is seeking applications for summer employment. Waterfront applications preferred. If you are interested, please visit www.sharonrec.com to fill out an application. All applications should be submitted by December 9th, 2013. Interviews may not be granted to late applications. All applications must be submitted and verified in-person during regular business hours..
Sharon Recreation Department
219 Massapoag Ave.
Sharon, MA 02067
To download an application, visit www.sharonrec.com