An integral part of the Production Center team, the Production Center Associate is responsible for producing and finishing large, high quality copy and print orders for an array of customers. Utilizing high end Client Black and White & Color Printers and HP Wideformat Printers =t, they must multi-task to deliver their work on time, by meeting and exceeding customer service standards and executing the Production Center Workflow and Quality Assurance Process.
Digital Print Production:
- Follows production workflow to produce high volumes of work, using high end digital printer/copier equipment; Operate of variety of finishing equipment including cutters, drills and bindery.
- Effectively prepare and troubleshoot various files formats and change to PDF print-ready status.
- Responsible for the insuring that all work produced is in accordance with the job ticket and customers quality expectations.
- Run orders on time while maximizing the machines productivity.
- Properly use and care for all equipment in compliance with operating instructions; use machine log/call list and escalation process to schedule machine and equipment maintenance.
- Follow policies & procedures; Ensure a clean and organized facility; Follow safety precautions
- Packages finished products for shipping
- May serve as back up driver
- Utilizes production tools to monitor progress of production, confers with production center personnel
- Works with PC Lead/Expert and PC Specialist to alter the production schedule and job order to expedite timely processing of projects in accordance with the customers requirements and Staples production center standards.
- Maintains log of projects in production and updates this log daily to reflect current project
- Attention to detail a must; Sound organizational skills
- Experience managing multiple priorities
- Ability to read & interpret instructions, identify problems/missing information and address them proactively
- Basic computer skills a must
- Knowledge of copy and print
- Experience working in a print environment
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word), Acrobat, Adobe Creative Suite, Publisher.
- Experience using technology to open a disk, CD, Zip and print a document in the formats listed above.
As a Personal Banker your primary responsibilities include:
- Go above and beyond for customers: Aspire to deliver world class customer service
- Drive sales through service: Achieve sales and referral goals by developing a positive customer experience
- Build book of business: Proactively seek ways to develop and expand customer relationships in order to contribute towards the branch success
- Maximize personal productivity: Desire to maximize personal productivity through attention to detail, self motivation, and adaptability to achieve branch and personal goals
- Grow your own capabilities: Actively participate in opportunities to expand knowledge, influencing and interpersonal skills
- High School degree or GED required
- 1 year cash handling, sales and service experience preferred
- Strong listening skills, excellent customer service skills, comfortable asking questions and identifying needs to expand the customer relationship
- Ability to understand how to present features and benefits of products and services to customers with differing needs
- A track record of working effectively in a team environment and building solid relationships
- Ability to work branch hours, which may include weekends and some evenings
- Must successfully pass Personal Banker assessment
- If selected, must meet and comply with all requirements set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the NMLS
- Hours per Week: 40
- Work Schedule: Varies, will include a rotating evening and weekend schedule
Sharon Public Schools is seeking qualified candidates for a long-term substitute Social Studies teacher at Sharon High School. Classes would include: World History (gr. 9 & 10).
As a Business Development Representative you will be extensively trained using industry leading tools to answer customer questions and schedule appointments to visit our dealership. Additionally you will be responsible for outbound follow up calls, but absolutely no cold calling. Strength in both appointment setting and building product value are required (don't worry we train you for everything). Candidates should have superior telephone skills, some computer experience, be able to grasp new concepts quickly and should absolutely have an overwhelming need to succeed. Prior experience in the automotive industry not required, in fact not preferred. Compensation includes: Salary, Commission and Multiple Bonuses and in addition we have Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance available for you!
All candidates must be able to work some weekends and evenings and must also be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening. This is a full time position only.
EPOCH Senior Healthcare of Sharon is hiring a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator for our 66-bed Skilled Nursing Facility located in Sharon, MA. The Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) is responsible for overseeing, planning, organizing, developing and directing the overall operation of our community. The Administrator works in conjunction with all Department heads, hires and supervises staff. Additionally, the Administrator facilitates company policies and procedures for maintaining a safe environment for staff and residents.
Join the team at EPOCH, where we value and support the individual and believe that your success and growth allows the organization to succeed and grow. EPOCH offers a flexible work schedule and a professional, positive work environment. Our philosophy of care is based on delivering unsurpassed quality care to seniors in the skilled nursing facility, supported by a 13 year tradition of providing seniors the residence of choice to enjoy a comfortable and dignified lifestyle in gracious surroundings complemented by quality healthcare services
We require a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA/NHA) in MA. A minimum of 3 years of management experience in a long-term care setting required. Candidates must have a solid understanding of State and Federal Regulations and Medicare guidelines. Must exhibit solid leadership skills and written and verbal communication skills. Bachelor’s degree required.