Automotive Sales & Leasing at Herb Chambers Lexus
Due to an incredible increase in business Herb Chambers Lexus is now looking for applicants to join our team in the position of Sales & Leasing Consultant. We are looking for the best of the best who are outgoing, eager to learn and earn, dependable professionals to complete our team. The Sales and Leasing Consultant sells and leases new and pre-owned vehicles to meet dealership sales, profit and customer satisfaction.
Description of Sales and Leasing Consultant Includes :
- New England's largest automotive dealer is ready to grow in this economy. We are offering the right candidate an Unbelievable Opportunity! Herb Chambers Lexus is in need of Automotive Sales Professionals who are looking to take a different path in the Automotive Industry.
- If you have a great work ethic, excellent customer skills and ambition we offer a lucrative and rewarding career. The majority of our upper level management started out in entry level positions or from other professional careers.
- The majority of our upper level management started out in entry level positions or from other professional careers. These are straight no nonsense sales positions, no gimmicks or fake incentives. You will succeed, advance and make a generous income if you put in the work. We will train the right candidates.
- You will succeed, advance and make a very good income if you put in the work.
Second Shift Opening at Advantage Resourcing
Set-up and perform:
- Bench work
- Electron beam seal
- Leak testing
- Part marking
- Inspect parts using basic measuring equipment
Personal Banker Universal at Citizens Bank
- High School degree or GED required
- 1 year cash handling, sales and service experience preferred
- Strong listening skills, excellent customer service skills, comfortable asking questions and identifying needs to expand the customer relationship
- Ability to understand how to present features and benefits of products and services to customers with differing needs
- A track record of working effectively in a team environment and building solid relationships
- Ability to work branch hours, which may include weekends and some evenings
- Must successfully pass Personal Banker assessment
- If selected, must meet and comply with all requirements set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the NMLS
Production Specialist at Staples
The Production Specialist is accountable for meeting and exceeding sales and margin budgets in the production center through the efficient production of quality work. The team member’s primary responsibility is to consistently support procedures, processes and programs in the production center and to execute productivity, quality and efficiency improvement plans. The specialist must ensure that the entire team is delivering work done right, on time by meeting and exceeding customer service standards and executing the Production Center Workflow and Quality Assurance Process. The specialist exhibits advanced proficiency in one or more aspects of the production process and while still maintaining overall production responsibility, may carry additional responsibility for a specific function or department.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Production and Customer Service:
- Responsible to coordinate workflow within area of functional expertise.
- Specialist will be required to professionally interact with customers and the sales team to provide information within area of functional expertise.
- Operate production level digital printer/copier equipment, producing high volume of work.
- Operation of variety finishing equipment including cutters, drills and bindery.
- Effectively prepare and troubleshoot various files formats and change to PDF print-ready status.
- Production of work in accordance with the Production Center Workflow and Quality Assurance Process.
- Responsible for the insuring that all work produced is in accordance with the job ticket and customer’s quality expectations.
- Responsible for the reproduction of multiple orders requiring the ability to multi-task between numerous productions and finishing projects on a continuous basis as well as reprioritize as needed to insure deadlines are met.
- Run orders on time while maximizing the machines productivity.
- Properly use and care for all equipment in compliance with operating instructions; use machine log/call list and escalation process to schedule machine and equipment maintenance. Complete daily click entry report.
- Ensure facility is clean and organized, safety precautions are being followed.
- Follow policies and procedures (e.g., Copyright Procedures).
- Give professional presentation by complying with dress code requirements.
- Provide knowledge, direction and other input as needed to customers and the Copy Specialists.
- Answer phones, respond to customer inquiries and/or accept and transfer correspondence to appropriate parties.
- Review Production Center P&L with your manager on a period basis.
- Utilize & maintain equipment in accordance with processes that maximize utilization and minimize costs.
- Execute on the Production Center Workflow and Quality Assurance Process to minimize waste.
- Specialist responsible to recognize opportunities, create & implement productivity and quality process improvement plans.
- Implement process improvement plans to reduce costs and increase productivity.
Training and Development:
- Utilize HR Express to track compliance with required trainings as indicated on the L&D Curriculum. Participate in all scheduled training (workshops and Vendor Training).
- Identify and report process improvement opportunities to supervisor or manager. Be actively engaged in the Quality Assurance process.
- Facilitate trainings for production associates in area of specialization.
Homework Helper Wanted
We are a fun loving family looking for a suitable tutor or nanny to help with our child when he comes home from school. The ideal person needs to be able to help with 2nd grade homework (math additions, subtractions, money addition, reading and writing practice). The ideal candidate can be a college student/ stay-at-home mother or someone in a teaching position. Please apply if you think you're a right fit!
- Subject Areas: English, Math
- $15 - $20 per hour*