Primarily responsible for operating a fork-lift to sort freight and load delivery trucks, assist drivers with navigation and delivery, or desk-top deliveries.
- Complete all tasks accurately and completely in order to meet internal/external customer requirements
- Sort freight and load truck according to route sequence
- Deliver product to customers in a prompt, safe, business like, and friendly manner; make deliveries to designated locations; top priority should be given to taking care of the customer’s needs
- Keep truck and associated equipment in proper working order; report any problems to facility management
- Unload trailers, sort freight, and load delivery truck according to route sequence
- Ensure product is in correct location and notify supervisor of any obstacles
- Ensure product is stacked neatly and safely within the warehouse and the delivery truck
- Conduct business in a professional and courteous manner and attitude
- Perform all tasks according to Standard Operating Procedures to ensure a safe work environment for all associates
- Work as a team member by interacting and communicating with fellow associates in a cooperative, constructive manner
- Maintain a clean and neat work space at all times
- Demonstrated regular attendance
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 18 years of age or older
- Work in ambient temperatures during the winter and summer
- Work at heights up to 13 feet on material handling equipment
- Ability to lift, push or pull equipment/merchandise weighing between 70 pounds and 100 pounds
- Ability to speak and understand the English language
- Ability to navigate and read a map
- DOT certification
- Personal Computer (PC) and Microsoft Office knowledge.
Plans and implements activities that promote the social, physical, and intellectual growth of children. Responsible for the care, hygiene, learning, and developmental activities, specialized programs, and redirection of children. Communicates directly with parents. Maintains classroom records, cleanliness, and orderliness.
- Meets expectations for delivering customer acquisition and retention, quality program, financial management, and operational compliance, and demonstrates expected behaviors. Provides care and support to children.
- May share lead responsibilities with Assistant Teachers
- Engages with current and prospective parents and family members and is responsive to their needs
- Complies with KLC and all governmental regulations regarding the care of children
- Understands responsibilities as a mandated reporter
- Keeps the Director informed of any necessary information regarding the care and safety of children
- Completes timely and accurate documentation according to KLC and other licensing or regulation requirements
- Assists and accepts responsibility in other daily center duties that might be temporary in the event other personnel are not available
- Attends and participates in staff meetings, center events, and parent/customer meetings as requested
- High school diploma and/or state education requirements for a Teacher required
- Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education and/or CDA required
- Degree in Early Childhood Education or related area highly desirable
- 2+ years of early childhood education experience desirable
- 1+ years of experience working with assigned age group desirable
- Excellent organizational skills required
- Ability to be flexible in assignment and work hours required
- CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain desirable
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record, ability to drive center vehicles desirable
CRC is seeking educators and care takers with experience serving individuals with Autism for our new residential program in Sharon, MA. This home services young men and women on the autism spectrum and focuses on gaining independence in day-to-day life and in the community. Available hours include evenings, overnights, and weekends. Additional training on working with this population is provided through our partnership with Boston's Higashi School. The job role includes:
- Providing instruction, guidance and support in daily living skills, social skills, communication skills, and recreational skills for young adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Qualified applicants must be comfortable participating in an array of social and recreational activities in a structured environment to promote intellectual, emotional, and social growth
- Giving support in areas such as community activities, daily exercise, self-care, and nutrition, as well as in the development and implementation of individual goals and objectives as outlined in Individual Support Plans
- The Residential Counselor should possess strong leadership and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work cooperatively as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree is preferred, but not required.
- Prior experience working with individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder is a big plus.
- Must have a valid driver's license as transporting individuals to programs and social outings is necessary.
- Certification in Medication Administration (MAP) is preferred. CRC also does certification and re-certification on-site.
Seeking a nanny near Sharon for 3 children. Hoping you can start immediately! Meal Preparation: Dinner for kids on occasion. Light Housekeeping: Tidy up. Pick-up or Drop-off: Drop off and pick up kids from various activities. Schedule Details: Occasional Sunday during the day.