Sharon Public Schools is seeking qualified candidates for a .25 Chinese teaching position at our elementary schools (Cottage, East, Heights). Successful candidate will teach grade five students at all three elementary schools for approximately two hours every afternoon.
- MA certification in teaching area required.
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
Cintas is currently seeking a Warehouse Supervisor to directly supervise a team of warehouse workers who are responsible for the destruction of confidential documents as well as baling all shredded paper. Responsibilities for the Warehouse Supervisor include: tracking the overall performance of the team and driving increased productivity, achieving goals, maintaining inventory and promoting a safe working environment. Will train new team members on company safety policies, ensuring compliance with OSHA standards and regulations, and emphasizing a culture of safety.
- Minimum 1 year warehouse experience
- Prior experience operating a forklift, preferred
- High school diploma or GED
Our present worship service is blended, but we are seeking a worship leader to help us transition to a more contextualized worship experience.
- Maintain a heart and passion for the spiritual formation of those in the worship ministry and in the church.
- Oversee the entire Worship ministry
- Oversee and lead worship rehearsals musically, vocally, and technically
- Lead the congregation's participation in various Worship experiences
- Plan weekly services and music order, and incorporate creative design aspects into the services
- Lead worship teams/worship leaders to coordinate special services
- Recruit, schedule, and develop other worship teams
- Continue to hone personal musical proficiency
- Meet with the Lead Pastor regularly and attend monthly Elder’s meetings
- Musically proficient
- Able to lead congregation in worship beyond music
- College or above preferred
- Experience with presentation media, software, and equipment
This is a part-time position (10-12 hours) with competitive salary (no benefits).
Case worker full time to receive & investigate reports of elder abuse, neglect or financial exploitation. Provide case work services to protective service client population. Bachelor's in social work, health or human services w/2 yrs. exp. in crisis intervention or Master's. Licensure preferred. Exc. benefits, salary $32,000/yr. Send cover letter & resume: Personnel/PS HESSCO Elder Services One Merchant St. Sharon, MA 02067 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org AA/EOE