Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design a yearly line of outerwear and team apparel that meets our customers’ needs and results in sales growth for the company and meets the Charles River Apparel brand vision.
- Continuously provides innovative, product design solutions for review and potential implementation.
- Research trends in fashion, fabric and color to use as influences in product development. This includes shopping the market and attending trend trade shows.
- Participate as a member of the management team to address early design and development concepts, and company brand vision.
- Create styles that hit target costs. Emphasize cost effective garment constructions while maintaining desired product attributes and performance.
- Actively develop and grow knowledge of all garment construction techniques including the latest industry developments. Provide input across the production team based on being a technical expert in the assigned product area.
- Provides design packages to factories for sample development which include Adobe Illustrator sketches, illustrations of construction details, sample spec measurements, and construction and trim information.
- Review fabric qualities and color for approval with colorist.
- Present and participate in yearly sales meeting product and design presentation.
- Support the reps with proto samples, custom design and design materials needed for sales.
- Travel with reps on regional sales visits to present new styles for styling and market feedback and to gather new concept ideas for future development.
- Works with the Sales Team in the evolution of the product line and actively works to promote and educate the team on its key styling features.
- Successfully design annual line of highly desirable apparel products.
- Support the execution of that line in order to bring it to the market.
- Consider a variety of sources to keep Charles River Apparel competitive in the market place.
Critical Factors for Success:
- Industry recognized design skills, highly creative.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Superior communication skills in all written and spoken forms. Ability to present in large group settings.
- Self-motivated with an unfaltering positive attitude.
- Must work well in a collaborative, open team environment.
- Ability to work within tight schedules and complete tasks in a timely manner are required.
- Minimum of 7 years designing apparel, outerwear preferred.
- Excellent computer garment sketching skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Garment Construction and Fit.
Beacon is currently seeking bright and energetic Behavior Health Therapists to develop, implement, and provide daily oversight of school or home based behavioral health programming.Part time after school hours; 3 shifts required - Monday through Friday from 3:00PM - 6:30PM.
Additional tasks include:
- Completing formal behavioral health assessments
- Developing goals and objectives to be included in IFSPs or IEPs
- Creating and acquiring program materials
- Designing data collection systems
- Participating in professional collaboration with early intervention and school staff, and other service providers
- Providing monthly progress reports and graphs
- Developing teaching procedures for implementation of each of the goals and objectives identified
Must have reliable transportation in order to travel between the homes and schools of our clients. Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or related field, Master’s degree preferred. Minimum 2 years experience utilizing principles of Applied Behavior Analysis to design and modify skill acquisition and behavior reduction programming.
An established distribution company of twenty-five years located in Sharon, MA is looking for a reliable, motivated individual for in-house freight broker/dispatcher position shipping truckload orders to customers. Job responsibilities include negotiating rates, booking trucks, dispatching drivers and tracking shipments. Applicant needs strong organizational skills and attention to details. Experience is preferred and proficiency in Microsoft Office a plus. This is a full-time, salary position with full benefits.
Interested applicants that meet the above requirements and are looking to work for a high energy, successful, career minded company please email resume to email@example.com or fax to 781/327-7111.