We are looking for childcare/babysitter for our two energetic girls, ages 4 and almost 3 months in Sharon. Light cooking and help preparing meals would be ideal. It is important to us that you have your own car. We're looking for a caregiver who likes being active outdoors, we have a backyard pool with a very large yard. Looking to hire someone who encourages reading and enjoys arts and crafts as well as music and dancing. Of note, we have a short-haired cat named Jasper who is very friendly. This is a part time position, looking for help afternoon/early evening during the week as well as occasional weekends.
- 2 children
- 1 Child aged 0-6 Mo, 1 Child aged 4-6 Yrs
- $5 - $15 per hour*
- Has own transportation
- Comfortable with pets
- Attending college
Long-term Social Studies Teacher at Sharon High School
- DESE certification in teaching area required.
- Bachelor degree preferrered
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
Automotive Service Advisor/Writer at Herb Chambers Lexus
Initiates automotive services and repairs by ascertaining performance problems and services requested; verifying warranty and service contract coverage; developing estimates; writing repair orders; maintaining customer rapport and records.
- Ascertains automotive problems and services by listening to customer's description of symptoms; clarifying description of problems; conducting inspections; taking test drives; checking vehicle maintenance records; examining service schedules.
- Verifies warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers; explaining provisions and exclusions.
- Develops estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor; calculating customer's payment, including deductibles.
- Prepares repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required; obtaining approval signatures; entering RO into service database system.
- Maintains customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtaining customer's approval of estimates; obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers; answering questions and concerns; arranging towing and temporary transportation.
- Maintains automotive records by recording problems and corrective actions planned.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading manufacturers' publications.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Equipment Maintenance, Lifting, Problem Solving, Reporting Research Results, Quality Focus, Productivity, Estimating, Product Knowledge, Customer Service, Problem Solving, Safety Management
DEEC Certified Infant/Toddler Teacher at Kindercare
Bring your teaching skills to the highly acclaimed and widely accredited KinderCare program. Here you'll teach and care for children from six weeks to five years old, helping them build self‐esteem, a love of learning, and a foundation for educational success. We have a structured program and deliver a well‐researched curriculum that also leaves room for you to insert your style and talents as well as address the unique needs of individual children. If you're an experienced early education teacher or meet the state requirements and are ready to launch a new career, you'll find KinderCare to be the best of the best, not only in supporting your students, but in supporting you with extended training, excellent benefits (including healthcare insurance, childcare discounts, and college education assistance), and opportunities to professionally grow.