Manages by assisting and/or replacing the General Manager in his/her absence. The Assistant Manager needs to be fully prepared to do all the managerial duties and complete them in the time allowed. The Assistant Manager must maintain the daily routine of the store. You are part of the stores management team and must work as a team player.
- Open, operate and close the store.
- Assists in all sale signage weekly.
- Responsible for ordering, merchandising and store appearance, including; stocking and cleaning.
- Answer customer complaints and inquiries.
- Assists /supervises shift changes.
- Assists with checking in vendors.
- Works to prevent cash shortages and inventory losses.
- Assists General Manager with weekly store schedule and setting shift duties.
- Provides new hire orientation and training.
- Monitor's and addresses employee relations. Addresses issues and concerns as needed.
Job Hours: Hourly Position. Schedule will vary. Candidates must be flexible to work day/night, weekends, and holidays.
Cintas is currently seeking an Office Administrator I to support numerous office functions. Specific duties that may be assigned include accounts receivable, accounts payable, data entry, and receptionist. All work will be done in person or via phone and e-mail. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and custom databases are the computer based programs used for the position. Basic administrative responsibilities will also include faxing, filing, photocopying, managing incoming and outgoing mail, and creating letters, memos and proposals. Position involves daily interaction with other office support positions, managers, service representatives/route drivers and customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Computer skills including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook preferred
- Previous administrative experience in a similar environment preferred
- Basic minimum language communication skills in speaking and understanding English
Come join our dedicated team and enjoy all thatEPOCH has to offer in this exciting time! Our philosophy is based on delivering unsurpassed healthcare services to seniors in our Skilled Nursing Community with a focus on quality.
EPOCH offers a flexible work schedule and a professional work environment.
We require valid CNA Certificate and 6 months experience preferred. Must be certified in MA.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete month end close process, prepare general ledger entries by maintaining records and files in an organized manner.
- Responsible for tracking and reconciling inventory.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare monthly financial statements
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures and that they are accurate and timely.
- Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of internal controls, accounting policies and procedures.
- Monitor and support taxation requirements.
- Oversee accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses
- Prepare and evaluate monthly, quarterly, and annual reports regarding key areas: a) revenue analysis by segment, style and customers b) expenditure tracking and fluctuation analysis and c) margin trends.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations and integrity of financial data.
- Work on special projects and prepare ad hoc reports and analysis as needed.
- Bachelors Degree – (Accounting/Finance)
- Minimum of 3 year Experience
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivot tables, V-lookups, If Statements, etc.)
- Strong communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy, with good problem solving and organization skills.
- Familiar with General Accepted Accounting Principles.