Sharon Public Schools is seeking qualified candidates for an academic assistant position at Cottage Street School. Successful candidate will support students on education plans and students in need of additional interventions. Prior experience in special education preferred.
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
We are currently seeking a qualified and highly motivated individual to support and maintain relationships with existing and potential customers in our New England territory. 70% plus travel, mostly via the automobile, with frequent out of town overnight stays
Initiates automotive services and repairs by ascertaining performance problems and services requested; verifying warranty and service contract coverage; developing estimates; writing repair orders; maintaining customer rapport and records.
- Ascertains automotive problems and services by listening to customer's description of symptoms; clarifying description of problems; conducting inspections; taking test drives; checking vehicle maintenance records; examining service schedules.
- Verifies warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers; explaining provisions and exclusions.
- Develops estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor; calculating customer's payment, including deductibles.
- Prepares repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required; obtaining approval signatures; entering RO into service database system.
- Maintains customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtaining customer's approval of estimates; obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers; answering questions and concerns; arranging towing and temporary transportation.
- Maintains automotive records by recording problems and corrective actions planned.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading manufacturers' publications.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Equipment Maintenance, Lifting, Problem Solving, Reporting Research Results, Quality Focus, Productivity, Estimating, Product Knowledge, Customer Service, Problem Solving, Safety Management
- Direct daily delivery operations, staffing and resources to accomplish delivery schedule within the assigned delivery area
- Control administrative processes so they are performed in an accurate and timely manner
- Develop individual associate’s skills, standards and morale through training and coaching
- Direct, support and delegate tasks as appropriate to an individual associate’s skill level
- Coach and manage associates to high performance standards and recognize individual and team success
- Give consistent and thorough feedback to associates, conduct timely Performance Appraisals and deliver disciplinary action if necessary
- Read, understand and analyze daily, weekly, and monthly operational reports and use these reports to evaluate department’s performance
- Compute figures to accurately plan/adjust headcount to meet department’s objectives
- Develop and execute daily and weekly action plans to meet department SDO performance expectations
- Monitor and evaluate safe work practices and maintain a safe work environment
- Ensure the SDO operates according to budgeted guidelines
- Work in concert with the senior management team in the pursuit of operational excellence and the SDO’s all around success
- High school diploma or GED
- 3 – 5 years transportation experience
- Ability to become DOT certified and meet Staples driving requirements
- Strong team based leadership, motivational, and development skills essential
- Functional knowledge of coaching drivers through check rides
- Experience managing in a high growth, multi-division, multi-million dollar company
- Computation/mathematical ability and reading comprehension of technical/financial materials and reports
- Knowledge of PC applications
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Eagerness and ability to learn and absorb new information quickly
- Initiative to work with minimal instruction and direction
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience and working knowledge of transportation systems and processes, productivity standards, and technology
- Demonstrated responsibility, maturity, and leadership ability
- Demonstrated analytical thinking and problem solving ability
- Possess a sense of urgency required to work in a deadline driven environment
- Strong organizational and motivational skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer service oriented
Cintas is seeking a Shredding Specialist. This position will be responsible for destroying customer's confidential documents by operating a shredding and baling machine. The position will work independently in a warehouse. The candidate should possess or have the ability to learn to operate warehouse machinery and equipment including a forklift.
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic minimum language communication skills in speaking and understanding English
Our Shredding Specialist positions enjoy:
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Package
- Life Insurance Package
- Paid Vacation & Holidays