1. Today marks picture day for students at Sharon Middle School!
2. How about a T'AI CHI class? The Sharon Council on the Aging offers twoclasses in T'AI CHI at 9 a.m. and again at 10:30 a.m. T'AI CHI has been known to help reduce falls in the elderly based on a study which was performed over a four month period. The risks of falling were reduced by 40% as the participants relied less on their walkers and wheelchairs after learning the movement of T'AI CHI.
3. Then stick around at the Sharon Council on the Aging, because you can learn alot with "Computer Tutor" at 1:00 pm.
4. At 6 p.m. tonoight, it's the Lee Flaxer Award Dinner, Tim Vigorito at the Heights Elementary School.
5. From 6-8 p.m. today, the Sharon Education Foundation Reception will take place at the Sharon Community Center.