1. Zumba anyone? Zumba incorporates dance and aerobic exercise and some of the classes are specifically aimed at elderly people, which can help them to build strength, improve motion and posture, and socialize. 9:00 am, sponsored by the Sharon Council on the Aging.
2. At 11 a.m. today, the Sharon Council on the Aging is taking residents on a trip to Shaw's Supermarket in Cobbs Corner to pick up some groceries. All aboard!
3. Sharon High School faculty and staff will meet from 3-4 p.m. today. The library will be closed after school.
4. A Library Trustees Orientation will be held from 6:30-8 p.m. A workshop for library trustees and directors presented by the Massachusetts Library System. Location: Cynthia B. Fox Community Room, Sharon Public Library.Contact: Barbra Nadler 781-784-1578 x1425 or email@example.com.
5. A PTSO Meeting will be held from 7-9 p.m. at the Sharon High School Library.