A busy weekend is in store for the Sharon area. Here are some things to keep in mind:
1. On Saturday Sept. 15, 2012, it's the 8th Annual Reebok Road Race, Reebok World Headquarters in Canton. Start time: 8:30am with a 1 mile fun run for the kids, 8:55am the wheelchair race followed by the 5K and 10 K starting at 9:00am. Free tee shirts for the first 100 participants. Proceeds support local area public services and non-profits. For more information contact: Kelly Fattman (617)935-9856.
2. Saturday at 11 a.m. - The First Baptist Church at 2 South Main Street will be holding their craft fair. Lots of fun for kids and families alike!
3. Saturday at 3 p.m. - The Sharon Public Library presents Sharon Author Vitaly Bernstein in the library community room. Bernstein will be speaking about his many books of fiction and poetry.
4. Saturday at 7 p.m. - The Unitarian Church on North Main Street will be hosting it's coffee house featuring the music of the "McMoaners".
5. No school next Monday and Tuesday for students and staff in celebration of the Jewish New Year Rosh Hashannah!
BONUS: Another event on Saturday is the Especially For Pets "3rd Anniversary" at the Village Shoppes in Cobbs Corner from 11 a.m. to 3 pm.