1. It's CSS Walking Wednesday at the Cottage Street School.
2. At 1 p.m. at the Sharon Senior Center, there's a Sit & Be Fit Exercise class or if you prefer come to Drop In Chess also at 1:00 p.m.
3. The Sharon Middle School Grade 6 open house is at 6 p.m.
4. From 6-7:45 p.m., the Sharon Public Library will host Promoting National Financial Planning Week with The Financial Planning Association of Massachusetts in the Cynthia B. Fox Community Room at the Sharon Public Library.
5. Borderland State Park offers a Mass Senior Pass for those over age 62 years old. The pass allows free parking for the vehicle occupied by the pass holder, whether they are driving or a passenger. Passes are available at all parks that charge a parking fee.