1. How about a gentle YOGA class at 9 a.m. at the Sharon Senior Center or at 9:15 a.m. there's a cardio fitness class.
2. It's Story time for the under threes from 10:30 - 11 a.m. at the Sharon Public Library. We'll share a short picture book, songs and fingerplays. Pre-registration is required. Contact: Danielle Margarida (781)784-1578 ext.1432.
3. For the 4 - 5 year olds there's Pre-K Story Time from 1:30 - 2:15 p.m. at the Sharon Public Library Halloween is the theme. Contact: Danielle Margarida (781) 784-1578 ext.1432. And if you are 7 - 8 years old, then you belong in the Saturday program called Lunch Bunch which is from 12:30 - 1:15 p.m. at the . Bring your lunch and we'll bring dessert. (No food items containing nuts) Check at the Children's Circulation Desk for this month's selection and to checkout your copy. Pre-registration preferred.
4. Get your tickets now for the Sharon High School production of 'The Wedding Singer' which opens on Nov 1 and runs through Nov 4. Reserved tickets: $18. General Admission: $14. and Seniors $10.
5. The Mass Audubon Halloween Prowl at Moose Hill begins today and runs through the Oct 28. This is the 30th year for this annual event. It's presented in a creative, non-scary, safe and educational manner. An enchanting evening with many delights including a barn filled with Jack-o'-lanterns. Discover the history of Halloween from a Druid and then encounter costumed characters performing nature skits as you are guided along a candle-lit trail. After the hour-long guided walk, return to the Nature Center for refreshments. Sing along with the folk singers as you enjoy the campfire. If you have come in the past, please note that the characters change every year. All are encouraged to wear a costume to be part of the fun as we will have an on-going costume “parade” as participants are checked in. Time: 5:30-8 p.m. - The guided tours are every 15 minutes, rain or shine! Admission: $9. and children under 3 are free. There are no refunds or exchanges on Prowl reservations. Call Moose Hill at (781)784-5691 to register. Pre-registration is required.