Today is day two of Books in Bloom at the Sharon Public Library.
1. Today at the Earlychild Center, it's picture day from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. And it's also picture make-up day at the Sharon Middle School Say cheese!
2. The Men's Club meets at 9 a.m. and then stay for a game of pool at 11 a.m. the Sharon Council on the Aging.
3. Come cheer on the Sharon High School girls' varsity volleyball team as they play against Oliver Ames at Sharon High School. Game time: 3:45 - 5:15 p.m.
4. Join the USS Constitution Museum as we launch a brand-new resource for families. A Sailor’s Life for Me: Old Ironsides Activity Book. Practice knot-tying, command a crew like the Captain, learn sailor games and more! Pre-registration required. Ages 4 & up at the Sharon Public Library Community Room. Time: 4:30 - 5:30 p.m.
5. From 6:30-8 p.m. a Happy Parenting Workshop/an early childhood event at the Sharon Middle School.