1. At 9 a.m. at the Sharon Senior Center, come take a Gentle YOGA Class. At 9:15 a.m. they offer a Cardio Fitnes Center and at 10:30 a.m. it's Wii Bowling.
2. The Sharon Public Library always has somethng special: 10:30 - 11:00 a.m. it's Tot Time. Storytime for the under three's.You will share a short picture book, songs and fingerplays. Pre-registration required.
3. And then from 1:30 - 2:15 p.m. it's Pre-K Storytime at the Sharon Public Library. A story and craft for ages 4-5. This week's theme: Owls. Pre-registration required. Location: Cynthia B. Fox Community Room, Sharon Public Library.
4. This Saturday, Oct. 13, will mark the “Herb Chambers Cars and Coffee” event from 7-10 a.m. at the Lexus of Sharon. This early morning meet up brings people from all over New England. Special guest Wayne Carini, host of Chasing Classic Cars, will be at the event. The rain date will be Saturday, Oct. 20 For more information click here.
5. Traveling this weekend, then you'll need to fill up. This weekends best gas prices are: Tedeschi Food Shops, 68 Pond Street at $3.86.