- Today: Rain, mainly after 4pm. High near 54. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Tonight: Rain likely, mainly before 10pm. Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 33. West wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
2. Sharon Eagles Sports Today
- Volleyball vs. Oliver Ames, 5:15 p.m.
3. School Committee Meeting Tonight
The Sharon School Committee will meet tonight at 7 p.m. at Sharon Middle School. To see the agenda, click here.