Students from Sharon High School will take on opponents from Rockport on St. Patrick's Day - Sunday, March 17 - as part of this year's WGBH High School Quiz Show competition.
WGBH released the official 2013 tournament bracket for the competition on Monday, highlighting the 16 qualifying teams with corresponding broadcast dates.
Each episode will premiere on Sundays at 6:30 p.m., and will repeat on Saturdays at 6 p.m. on WGBH 2.
Below is the full schedule:
- Hopkinton vs. North Quincy - Feb. 10
- Acton-Boxborough vs. Hingham - Feb. 17
- Advanced Math and Science vs. Brookline - Feb. 24
- Lincoln-Sudbury vs. Somerville - March 3
- Chelmsford vs. Wellesley - March 10
- Rockport vs. Sharon - March 17
- Lexington vs. Needham - March 24
- Framingham vs. Wachusett - March 31
Students from Sharon also competed on the program in 2012, but lost in the first-round match to Hamilton-Wenham Regional High School.
The tournament bracket for 2013 features the season-four qualifying match-ups and television broadcast dates will be announced in the coming weeks, according to WGBH. More information on the event can be found at highschoolquizshow.org, or at the High School Quiz Show's Facebook or Twitter pages.