Editor's Note: Home of the Week is a feature that goes beyond what's in the listing, giving you an inside look at some of the great homes on the market in Sharon. Information for this week's listing was provided by RealEstate.AOL.com.
This waterfront home on Livingston Road was rebuilt in 2002 and features more than 5,000 square feet of living space.
Other features include a gourmet kitchen that opens to an eating area, a family room with windows that overlook the lake, four bedrooms, and six bathrooms.
A tennis court with basketball hoop is also included, as well as a dock and a heated driveway.
More details: 31 Livingston Rd., Sharon:
- Listing price: $1,975,000
- Open House: None listed; contact listing agent.
- Approx. Living Area: 5,831 Sq. Ft.
- Approx. Lot Size: 0.93 acres
- Total Rooms: 12
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5 Full, 1 Half
- Parking spaces: 2-car garage; 6 parking spaces
Linda Garnitz, Hammond Residential
21 South Main St., Sharon
Have a home you'd like to submit for Home of the Week? Send a note to SharonPatch@Patch.com.