Sharon Fire Log: Stove Top Cooking Fire, Natural Gas Leak
The following information was provided by the Sharon Fire Department daily log.
Monday, Jan. 21
5:44 p.m. - The Sharon Fire Department responded to a stove-top cooking fire at a residence on Bradford Avenue. Fire crews were called and the fire was out upon arrival. The home was then ventilated.
7:07 p.m. - A natural gas/LPG leak was reported on Norwood Street. The Sharon Fire Department ventilated the home.
Thursday, Jan. 24
6:24 a.m. - A smell of carbon monoxide was reported at a residence on Norwood Street. The Sharon Fire Department ventilated the home.