Sharon Fire Log: Small Brush Fire on Lyndon Road
The following information was provided by the Sharon Fire Department daily log.
Sunday, Jan. 27
10:48 p.m. - The Sharon Fire Department ventilated a home of smoke onDeborah Sampson Street.
Monday, Jan. 28
7:10 p.m. - An electrical wiring issue was reported on Knob Hill Road. The Sharon Fire Department responded to the scene and shut the system down.
Thursday, Jan. 31
7:23 a.m. - Power lines were reported down on Hampton Road near Highland Avenue Hampshire Avenue.
8:44 a.m. - A natural gas leak was reported on South Main Street.
Saturday, Feb. 2
5:30 p.m. - A brush fire was reported on Lyndon Road, but was quickly extinguished.