Sharon Fire Log: Passenger Vehicle Fire on I-95
The following information was provided by the Sharon Fire Department log.
Sunday, Feb. 10
1:35 p.m. - There was an investigation of a natural gas leak/LPG on Maple Avenue.
7:28 p.m. - A carbon monoxide incident was investigated on Massapoag Avenue.
10:01 a.m. - A motor vehicle accident with injuries was reported on South Main Street.
Saturday, Feb. 16
7:44 a.m. - A passenger vehicle was reportedly on fire on in the area of General Edwards and I-95. The Sharon Fire Department was able to extinguish quickly. No injuries were reported.
Friday, Feb. 22
11:29 a.m. - There was a hazardous materials leak of oil or other combustible liquid spill at 30 S. Walpole Street which the fire department contained.
3:34 p.m. - A natural gas/LPG leak at 316 Massapoag Ave. System was shut down.