Sharon Fire Log: Chimney Fire at Kennedy Rd.
The following information was provided by the Sharon Fire Department daily log.
Monday, Nov. 26
(6:52 p.m.) A natural gas leak was investigated on 13 Lilac St.
Tuesday, Nov. 27
(12:14 p.m.) According to reports, there was a motor vehicle accident that required advanced life support on 13 Dehart Ave.
Wednesday, Nov. 28
(5:46 p.m.) There was a gas leak at 454 South Main St. that required Sharon Fire to shut down the system.
Saturday, Dec. 1
(2:49 p.m.) Sharon Fire investigated a chimney fire at 22 Kennedy Rd.