Sharon Fire Log: Car Fire on Rte. 1, Downed Wires Reported
The following information was provided by the Sharon Fire Department.
6:29 p.m. - A smoke detector malfunction caused an alarm to go off. Restored fire alarm system.
11:06 a.m. - There was a motor vehicle accident with injuries in the area of Main Street and Canton Street. First aid was provided and injuries were checked.
5:48 a.m. - A problem with electrical wiring and equipment was reported on Alden and Bradford Street. Other agencies were notified.
10:17 a.m. - There was a power line down on West Street that was investigated.
2:18 p.m. - A motor vehicle fire on Rte. 1 northbound was investigated.
8:09 a.m. - There was a power line down on Pond Street that was investigated.
5:24 p.m. - A natural gas leak or LPG on Aspen Road was investigated.
5:35 p.m. - Crews responded to a motor vehicle accident with injuries on Main Street and provided first aid and checked for injuries.