Sharon Fire Log: A Small Brush Fire on Rte. 95 South
The following information was provided by the Sharon Fire Department daily log.
3:33 p.m. - A natural gas leak at 19 High St. was investigated.
12:13 a.m. - A malfunction in a smoke detector at 23 Inca Trail caused the alarm to go off. The alarm system was restored.
11:55 a.m. - There was a steam leak at 47 Richards Ave., which was investigated and taken care of.
1:11 p.m. - A motor vehicle accident with injuries occur ed on Rte. 1 over the Rte. 95 overpass. First aid was provided.
7:19 p.m. - A small brush fire on Rte. 95 south of Coney Street. The fire was extinguished.
6:53 p.m. - There was a natural gas leak at 21 Aspen Rd. The hazardous material was identified and analyzed.
8:32 p.m. - A carbon monoxide incident at Rte. 95 S. Pleasant Street was investigated.