Sharon FD Assists at Easton Kitchen Fire
No injuries were reported.
A kitchen fire damaged a two-story home on Bay Road in Easton on Saturday, but no injuries were reported.
Sharon firefighters assisted Easton at the fire, which was reported at 159 Bay Road in Easton at 12:27 p.m.
The fire was contained to the first floor kitchen.
Easton Fire Captain Tony Gomes said a fire in a wood stove caught some combustibles adjacent to it and spread.
The damage was confined to the first floor, and mostly the kitchen. There was smoke and water damage.
Stoughton and West Bridgewater firefighters covered Easton’s Station 1 during the incident.