Selectmen to Discuss Various Board Appointments
The Selectmen will meet at 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 15 on the second floor of Sharon Town Hall.
The Sharon Board of Selectmen will discuss a variety of board appointments at its Tuesday night meeting this week.
Among the boards on the agenda are the Sharon Board of Health, the Water Management Advisory Committee and the Sharon Cultural Arts Council, among others.
Below is the full agenda for Tuesday's meeting, which can be found on the Sharon town website.
SECTION I. – APPOINTMENTS
- 8 p.m. - Chuck Levine: Candidate for appointment to the Board of Health
- 8:05 p.m. – Recreation Director Amanda Deni: Consider approval of 2013 Beach Tag Fees.
- 8:10 p.m. – Tim Richmond: Max Performance – Triathlon
- 8:20 p.m. – John Gassman: Candidate for appointment to the Water Management Advisory Committee
- 8:25 p.m. – Mike Bossin: Candidate for appointment to the Water Management Advisory Committee
- 8:30 p.m. – Olivia Chen: Candidate for appointment to the Sharon Cultural Arts Council
- 8:35 p.m. – Michael Goldstein: Candidate for reappointment to the Sharon Recreation Advisory Committee
SECTION II. - GENERAL BUSINESS
- Consider approval of the Regular Session Minutes of Jan. 3, 2013 and Executive Session Minutes of Oct. 9, Dec. 11, 2012 and Jan. 3, 2013.
- Consider appointing Julie Rowe to the Sharon Cultural Arts Council
- Consider approving banner request for “One Book One Town” from Feb. 25 – March 4, 2013 (1st position), March 11-18, 2013 (2nd position), and March 25 – April 1, 2013 (2nd position)
- Consider approving banner request for Pop Warner registration from March 25th – April 1, 2013 (1st position)
- Consider moving into Executive Session to discuss SMEA negotiations and negotiation with non-represented personnel and at the completion of Executive Session to adjourn for the evening.