Patch Passport: Dining Around the World
Did you know your town offers places to sample all the tastes of the world? The Saturday Patch Passport is a complete list of places to eat in your town organized by international flavor.
Do you want to get out of the kitchen, but are bored of the same old places you always go to? Want some fresh ideas for tasty meals? Then the Patch Passport can help. We have assembled a list of local places with international flavors. Try one out and let us know what you think. Bon Appetit!
- Charlie’s Deli, 366 South Main St.
- Dunkin’ Donuts, 776 South Main St.
- French Memories Bakery and Café, 5 Post Office Square.
- Assorti Restaurant, 384 South Main St.
Ice Cream and Candy Stores
- Crescent Ridge Dairy Bar, 407 Bay Road.
- Sweethearts Three, 24 Pond St.
- Ward’s Berry Farm, 614 South Main St.
Indian and Nepali
- Coriander Bistro, 5 Post Office Square
- Mick Morgan’s of Sharon, 973 Providence Highway (Route 1).