Here are Five Things You Need to Know Today in Sharon, July 26
Play chess in Sharon tonight.
"Five Things You Need To Know Today" is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
Is there something missing from the list? Add it in the comment section.
1. Up for a concert? Singer J. Slick performs at 2:30 p.m. at EPOCH Senior Healthcare of Sharon. Slick's repertoire includes rock, jazz, country, gospel, blues and soul music. He has performed with area bands The Ovation, Back Issue and Funk Munks. This performance is free and open to visitors.
2. Remember to vote in the Best of Patch Readers' Choice 2012 categories. The list is here.
3. Interested in chess? Common Sense Chess has organized a chess night for all ages and levels, from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. in the Sharon Public Library's Cynthia B. Fox Community Room.
4. Here's a hint about a story coming soon in Sharon Patch: who let the dogs out?
5. And Sharon Patch will preview this Sunday's Jumpin' Juba concert on Friday.