Here are Five Things You Need to Know Today in Sharon, July 17
Hear a talk today.
"Five Things You Need To Know Today" is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
Is there something missing from the list? Add it in the comment section.
1. Readers who have time this morning to hear a talk should consider visiting the Sharon Adult Center and Council on Aging. At 9:15 a.m., Dick and Joan Shirley will discuss "Photos From Our Collection" with the COA's Over 60 Men's Club, at the Sharon Community Center.
2. Kids should wear their pajamas to the Sharon Public Library tonight. A PJ Family Storytime starts at 7 p.m., and admission is free.
3. Canasta fans might enjoy a game at the Sharon Adult Center and Council on Aging. Games will be held there from 1 to 4 p.m. today.
4. Which Back to School stories would readers find especially useful this summer?
5. Remember: follow Sharon Patch on Twitter: @SharonMassPatch.